Let's DO THIS!

And so it begins, for real for real! Today, I submitted round 2 of my outline to my editor (the initial outline was 6 pages, and now I'm at 27 pages), and I've put together a shell of a website (i.e. form) to post live on theaccomplishmentproject.com. I've created this blog (not going to be fancy here, I need FREE resources for now!), and am going to track my progress from this day forward on what I'll call TAP for short.

Today I'll be announcing via my socials what I'm working on and about to do, and will ask for real HELP, for the first time in a long time.

This project has some structure, but is super loose, because I don't know where it will lead me. I'll start by saying here are the ground rules of what I've put together so far, and we'll go from there:

1) I have decided to write a second book.

2) I promised myself to only write this book if I could enjoy the process.

3) I am committing myself to a minimum of 30 minutes of solo work on TAP per day, Monday-Friday - a total of 2.5 hours per week. This does not include interviews and meetings with others on the project, but does include updating this blog, working on writing my book proposal / book chapters, or marketing my ideas.

4) I have a goal to speaking to AT LEAST 100 people over the course of this project in order to gain ample data to support my findings.

My goal is to share through this blog what's happening with the project, the interviews I have conducted, and whatever general a-ha's along the way. I welcome any comments, questions, feedback, because this book cannot be made without the diversity of YOUR voices.

Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it!

Comments

Popular Posts